Alexandre Zapolsky, CEO and Co-Founder
- CEO and co-founder of LINAGORA
- President of the National Federation of Open Source Software Industries (FNILL), which brings together the professionals of Open Source Software in France
- Board member of Syntec Numérique, the professional syndicate for the French digital ecosystem
- President of Syntec Numérique's international commission.
- Co-chairman of the Syntec Numérique Open Source Software Committee
- Co-chairman of the Open Source General Assembly
- Chairman of the special Working Group "Export" of the National Strategy Committee from the French State Digital Department
- Co-Chairman of the Working Group "Funding for Innovation and Research", depending from the Digital Department Strategic Regional Board of the Ile de France Region.
- Chairman of the Alumni Association from the Postgraduate Course of Economic Development Studies.
Alexandre Zapolsky launched an incredible "success story". Within just 15 years he grew his company as a market leader in Open Source Software publishing in France and is not afraid to compete with American Giants like Google or Microsoft thanks to Linagora's powerful software like OBM or Linshare.
Alexandre Zapolsky actively supports SMEs and the digital cause through his continued commitment with the Syntec Numerique, the professional syndicate for the French digital ecosystem. As an active member of the Board of Directors, he chairs their International Committee and is the co-chairman of the Open Source Software Committee. As requested by the French government, he also co-chairs the working group “Export” of the National Strategy Committee under the French State Digital Department. He represents the Syntec Numérique at the Permanent Assembly of MEDEF (the largest union of employers in France). He was also appointed by Axelle Lemaire, Secretary of the State for Digital Economy, to be the French officer in charge of representing the French government in the Franco-Tunisian Alliance for a Digital Ecosystem.
Alexandre Zapolsky is an entrepreneur with a deep sense of citizenship and supports numerous associations and initiatives. In 2011, he attended the 8th session of the Cycle des Hautes Etudes pour le Développement Economique (CHEDE) under the patronage of the Ministers of Economy and Finances. In November 2012 he was elected president of the Association of Alumni students of the CHEDE. This association has 800 members. He joined the National Navy Reserve as Lieutenant-Commander in 2014. He is also part of the select twenty Young Leaders 2014 from the French Americain Foundation. In 2015 he made it into the “Classement Choiseul”, which distinguishes the top 200 French leaders under 40.
If you want to challenge Alexandre Zapolsky, share your views with him, or simply ask him a question, feel free to contact him directly. You will get an answer for sure!